YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=mPHp2CcSLNA
Previous: Pensive Moments with John Green: Weather
Next: Pensive Moments with John Green: Studying Abroad

Categories

Statistics

View count:741
Likes:16
Dislikes:0
Comments:1
Duration:00:39
Uploaded:2013-03-20
Last sync:2018-04-22 11:20
Trick your parents into thinking you're not going to Kenyon to become a writer. Then become a writer. Or become wildly successful at something else with your Kenyon education.

Explore your options at http://www.kenyon.edu/academics/
Announcer: And now, "Pensive Moments" with John Green.

John: Of the Kenyon students applying to business or law school, 99% are accepted. So what about the other 1%? Well, they intentionally do poorly on tests in order to convince their parents that they should be allowed to become novelists. I am the 1%.

Announcer: So pensive, baby. This has been​ "Pensive Moments" with John Green.